2018 is well on its way. We are already four days into the year, and we're looking to God for a year filled with blessings and victories.
I am not sure if you decided on making a New Years resolution for 2018 or not, but an excellent choice would be reading through the entire Bible in 365 days.
I included a Bible reading schedule that will guide you through this task below.
Also, I wanted to give you some helpful pointers that will help you manage your time and guide to success.
1. Plan a time and place to read the Word of God every day.
2. Make a resolve that God's Word has priority. I heard of one Christian that committed to reading the Word of God and wouldn't eat physical food until he had spent time absorbing spiritual food.
3. Read the Bible with your family.
4. Don't just read the Bible for completing a task, but allow God to use His Word to work through your life.
5. Delight in the opportunity to open the Word of God and spend time listening to the Lord.
We are looking to God for another great year. We are thankful that we have a Loving Heavenly Father that loves us so.